Ingersoll Rand® Random Orbital Palm Sander
- Air orbital sander designed for smoothing and sanding paint, fiberglass, wood and body filler
- 4151 & 4152 Series
- 6″ vacuum sanding pad included
- Connects to central/portable vacuum systems
- Dissimilar to comparable orbital sanders – can extract dust through and around the pad when in use – keeps foreign matter away from motor to reduce clogs
- 12,000rpm motor, 3/16″ orbit provides swirl-free finish
- Low vibration for smoother sanding
- 1/4″ air inlet and 8 CFM air consumption
Ingersoll Rand® Random Orbital Palm SanderSKU: HTAL1501
Ship to 20149
The Ingersoll Rand® 4151 Air Random Orbital Sander provides superior operator comfort via the ergonomic palm shape and low vibration.
Suitable for vertical/horizontal applications on surfaces included wood, fiberglass, sheet metal and aluminum.
6″ vacuum sanding pad boasts a unique design and large 1/2″ diameter holes for efficient operation. Nearly all dust is siphoned away instantly from the work which translates to increased visibility and overall quality improvement.
Power Source: Hand powered
Grit Type: Coarse
Amp Capacity: 8 amps