Schmidt® TeraValve™ XL
- Newest generation abrasive metering valve with improved wear-life while maintaining fine metering control.
- Offers improved life and lower cost over previous generation Thompson valves.
- Pressure-hold design maintains pressure in the pot, even with deadman released. This can save up to 15% of abrasive when your projects involve a lot of start-stop blasting.
- Diaphragm-activated piston requires minimum of 75 psi control pressure
- Can be retrofitted to a blast pot with only 6″ clearance
- Genuine Parts – Manufactured by Schmidt® / Axxiom Manufacturing
Schmidt® TeraValve™ XLSKU: P-GV2130
The industry-proven TeraValve™ abrasive metering valve is revolutionary in its ability to provide high performance, pressure-hold blasting. The TeraValve™ is designed with a diaphragm, reducing overall size as well as maintenance. The new Schmidt® extended life (XL) technology provides durability and long life, even when used with harsh abrasives. The compact size fits easily onto low-clearance blast pots or blast cabinets without modification. This makes it easy to convert automatic blowdown pots to a more efficient and productive pressure hold system.