VertiDrive M7.1 Magnetic Robot Crawler
RENT OR PURCHASE THIS VERSATILE, MULTI-PURPOSE SOLUTION!
- Increases productivity up to 800%
- Blasts up to 60 m2 / 646 ft2 per hour
- Compatible for use on horizontal, overhead and vertical surfaces
- Can operate upside down on steel surfaces via magnets
- Interchangeable applications(washing / hydroblasting / abrasive blasting)
- Does the blasting of 3 blasters
- Blasts incredible 1500 mm / 60″ pattern via multi-directional swing arm
- Wirelessly controlled – keeps workers out of harm’s way
- Strategically designed for compact working radius
- Powered by robust 70Vdc motors
Cost-efficient and timely removal of industrial coatings, corrosion and similar contamination on large steel surfaces like ship hulls and storage tanks is a monumental challenge. On large steel surfaces and structures the VertiDrive M7.1 is the industry standard when it comes to providing the most comprehensive solution. In tandem with this magnetic robot crawler, site workers are able to operate more safely and efficiently – which ultimately translates to lower costs! The M7.1 is not simply a blasting robot – it boasts interchangeable applications – such as HP and UHP blasting. Irregular steel surfaces are no match for the M7.1 blasting robot, which adheres to steel surfaces via powerful permanent magnets. Have you ever seen blasting performed upside down? It’s not an issue for the M7.1. Operator safety is ensured via the M7.1’s ability to be wirelessly controlled at distance. Compared to it’s cousin – the VertiDrive M3 sand blast robot – this version possesses a narrower wheelbase and smaller working radius, making it the ideal solution for hard-to-navigate spaces. The multidirectional swing arm creates a consistent arc blast pattern at a preset speed and reaches peak operational efficiency when used with GMA Garnet™ Abrasive. This comprehensive robotic blasting solution is available for hire, rental or purchase in Australia, New Zealand and USA.
It’s Like Blasting On Autopilot!
- Allows for up to 80% cost reduction
- Pays for itself in 250,000 ft2 (23,000 m2) of blasting>
- Low maintenance and easy to transport from site to site
- Environmentally friendly – dust and visibility issues no longer hinder production