Mega Blaster Bulk Blast Machine
Production work-horse for big dry-blast projects! Save time and money when doing large projects.
- Industrial Quality & Design – Manufactured by Schmidt to BlastOne specifications
- Long-life TeraValve metering valves – typically 4-outlets
- High flow plumbing virtually eliminates pressure drop
- Huge abrasive capacity – Up to 160 cubic foot (aka 8 ton pot) holds half a truckload of garnet!
- Flexible configuration – Available with:
- Highway Trailer
- Yard Trailer
- Skid mount
- Shipping Legs (for mounting on your own equipment)
- Latest Generation Safety features
- Halok closure – impossible to open under pressure
- CEN muffler – reduces noise AND prevents freeze-up
- Anti-slip ladder rungs
- Available Performance Enhancing Options
- Bulk Bag Loading Rack – enhances safety while loading
- Hybrid – attached dryer saves space & setup time
- Vacuum loading – saves wait time for cranes where forklift loading of abrasive is prohibited
- Hour meters – management tool monitors nozzle time
Favorite for use with the VertiDrive robots! Rent or purchase.
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee | Free Return | 90 Day Manufacturer Warranty
Note: Designed to be used with a 1600 CFM dryer, available here.
Mega Blaster Bulk Blast MachineSKU: P-BMSMEGA
Schmidt Bulk Blast Pots are ideal for high production, on site use. The 160 cubic foot is the largest in the range. Mega-blasters increase operating efficiencies onsite. These blast machines can be filled up at the start of a shift and not need refilling till the end. This provides 2 benefits:
- Instead of spending 10 to 15 minutes per hour refilling the pot, production can remain continuous.
- Moist air enters a blast pot when it depressurizes. Keeping a blast pot pressurized excludes moist air.
These units are available with various mounting options: – leg mount, skid mount, and yard or highway tow-able trailers. The same attention to ergonomic excellence that characterizes the smaller Schmidt blast pots also applies to the Bulk Blast Pots. Benefits such as ease of access and ease of operation. Options that are available for Mega blast pots include…
- Bulk Bag Rack.
- Access Platform.
- Multiple Valving and Piping.
- Union End Ball Valve for ease of maintenance.
- Time Clock.
- Configurable as a mist blaster.
Bulk blast pots maximize productivity on large abrasive blasting projects. Eliminating the downtime required to refill a standard blast pot can effectively double the abrasive blasting/sandblasting productivity. It also reduces the manual handling of your blasting media. This is because bulk pots and mega pots can be filled pneumatically or with overhead crane. Refilling of this bulk pot is possible in under 30 minutes. This is with sufficient capacity to blast with four operators for an entire shift. Bulk pots can have multiple blast nozzles being used at the same time. Standard bulk pots have provision for up to 4 to 6 outlets. This unit it will run efficiently with one operator.