Extreme Lower Replacement Leg for Graco King Sprayer
- Replacement Lower with built-in Filter.
- Retrofit an Xtreme pump lower to an existing old-style King or Bulldog air motor.
- Improved performance especially with higher pressures 45:1, 56:1, 68:1, 80:1 ratios
- Reduced solvent usage quicker and easier to flush
- Extended life component
- Fast, simplified servicing with quick knockdown intake valve and cylinder
- Extreme Seal has 3x UHMWPE and 2x Leather Seals – Ideal for abrasive applications
- TuffStack PTFE Seals are Carbon filled Teflon – Ideal for chemical resistance and higher temperatures
$2,616.85 - $3,621.05
Ship to 20149
Replace worn or damaged Graco Extreme lowers or upgrade an older style Graco pump. Give your spray pump a birthday and experience the lower breakdown rate, less cavitation and easier maintenance.
Graco King Sprayers and their Extreme Lowers are the most popular spray pump in the Industrial Protective Coatings market due to their ease of maintenance and repair.
We recommend you keep a spare lower onsite at all times, you can change one out in about 30 minutes, and get it repaired once you have finished the job, keeping you spraying for longer. Packing kits are readily available.
BlastOne have been a Graco distributor in USA, Australia and New Zealand for over 25 years and our team of experts can give you good advise on what pump to use for a project.