Extreme Lower Replacement Leg for Graco King Sprayer
- Replacement Lower with built-in filter
- Retrofit an Xtreme pump lower to an existing old-style King or Bulldog air motor
- Improved performance especially with higher pressures 45:1, 56:1, 68:1, 80:1 ratios
- Reduced solvent usage quicker and easier to flush
- Extended life component
- Fast, simplified servicing with quick knockdown intake valve and cylinder
Extreme Lower Replacement Leg for Graco King SprayerSKU: P-GRL
Do you want to extend the life of your Graco King Sprayer or upgrade your older pump(s)? This product allows you to repair or transform your existing King spryer to extend its life!
Give your spray pump a makeover and experience the decreased breakdown rate, less cavitation and easier maintenance.
Graco King Sprayers and their Extreme Lowers are the most popular spray pump in the industrial protective coatings market due to their ease of maintenance and repair. When replacing this on your sprayer, you will find improved performance, even with higher pressures, as well as reduced solvent usage.
We recommend you always keep a spare lower on site, as you can change one out in about 30 minutes! You can have the pump repaired once you have finished the job instead of repairing it on site – to keep you spraying for longer! Packing kits are readily available.
- Has 3X UHMWPE and 2x Leather Seals
- Ideal for abrasive applications
TuffStack PTFE Seals:
- Made of carbon-filled Teflon
- Ideal for chemical resistance and higher temperatures