Replacement Sleeves for Thompson® Valve II metering valve
BlastOne has the repair parts you need to maintain your Schmidt® Thompson II metering valves. Replacement sleeves are available in several variants as follows:
- Urethane – recommended for steel shot/grit
- Tungsten Carbide – recommended longer life sleeve for applications other than steel shot/grit
- Tungsten Carbide Keyslot – specialized port shaped like a keyhole, prevents overconsumption of abrasive even if the valve is wide open.
- Multi-Port Sleeve – offers multiple port sizes, designed to prevent overconsumption of abrasive in various mesh sizes
Note: Certain sleeves are also available in the valve rebuild kits
Replacement Sleeves for Thompson® Valve II metering valveSKU: P-GV2152SLEEVE
Replacement sleeves for Thompson® II Abrasive Metering Valve.
- Urethane sleeves are recommended for use with fine Garnet and soft steel shot.
- Tungsten Carbide Sleeve offers increased abrasion resistance over standard polyurethane sleeves.
- 2 Stage-Keyslot replacement sleeve has a metering aperture designed for precisely controlled metering of fine abrasives.
BlastOne supplies a complete range of abrasive blasting media including GMA Garnet, industrial Garnet Sands, cut wire pellets, aluminium oxide grain, walnut shell, silicon carbide, carborundum, cast steel grit