BlastOne MKIII Garnet Abrasive Blastroom Recycling System
- 2 tons per hour of garnet/alox/ staurolite
- 4 tons per hour of steel grit.
- Requires three phase electric 480v, 30 amp
- Compressed Air Requirement 20 cfm @ 100psi
- Requires completely dry abrasive to operate.
- Will process garnet, steel grit, aluminum oxide, and staurolite.
- High-capacity bucket elevator resists jamming and economizes power consumption.
- Rotary trash screen design resists blocking and removes large trash.
- Air-wash removes fine wastes and is infinitely variable to remove exactly the amount you want.
BlastOne MKIII Garnet Abrasive Blastroom Recycling SystemSKU: MK3A
Ship to 20149
Designed for small to medium-sized in-house blast facilities where the budget isn’t there for a new blast room. Convert your blast shed from using a non-recyclable abrasive to using a recyclable abrasive. Install with either an above or below-ground hopper to suit your budget and/or workspace.
High-Capacity Bucket Elevator – The high-capacity bucket elevators used on BlastOne recycling systems have a unique no-jam design. A flow gate design prevents jamming. Low-velocity conveying means that minimal power is required for the task.
Rotary Trash Screen – The rotary screen has a no-block design, removing trash such as cigarette butts, broken glass, paint flakes, welding rods, stones, etc. from the used abrasive.
Air Wash – The air wash classifies the dirty abrasive into 3 separate streams – reusable abrasive, undersized abrasive, and dust. It is infinitely variable between sending all the abrasive for reuse and sending it all to waste.
Versatile and Robust – BlastOne recycler’s modular design means that they are quick and easy to relocate. Being built tough, they can withstand the harsh conditions of a blast site.