Bull Hose Air Spud Threaded Fitting
- Suits MegaFlow Bull Air Hose (BHBULL50/75)
- Ground Joint Spud Hose Fittings made of Plated Iron – Connects Air hose to Equipment
- Recommended by BlastOne as the preferred Bull hose fitting – safer than 4-claw
- Sold Individually
- Genuine Parts – Manufactured by Dixon
Bull Hose Air Spud Threaded FittingSKU: P-FMBG
Securely couple hoses and equipment with these Ground Joint Spud Hose Couplings. Wide, high flow bore and rugged iron construction, with NPT threads. Use them to connect two hoses or one hose to a male or female threaded fitting on your equipment.
Easily create a secure leakproof polymer to metal seal after tightening the wing nut on to the spud fittings.
- Used to connect two Bull hoses together
- Coarse male thread both ends
- Used to connect Bull hose to blast machine, air drier, compressor, etc.
- Coarse male thread one end and NPT female thread the other end
- Used to connect Bull hose to blast machine, air drier, compressor, etc
- Coarse male thread one end and NPT male thread the other end