Dust Collector Cartridge Filter
BlastOne offers a selection of popular replacement Filter Cartridges for most dust collectors. Additional details as follows:
- Suits Mobile Dust Collector Units, Blast Room Dust Collectors and Cabinet Dust Collectors
- Multiple media types available
- 80/20 cellulose/poly. (aka Cellulex®). General purpose application. Merv 10 rated.
- 80/20 treated cellulose/poly. (aka Endura-Tek™). General purpose filtration with increased resistance to moist air. Merv 10.
- Nano. (aka UltraWeb). Used when extra filtration efficiency is required – often in hazardous dust applications such as lead or asbestos. Also offers longer life and lower energy requirements. Merv 15.
- Spunbond UltraWeb. Similar to standard Nano with increased resistance to moist air. Merv 15.
- All are available in standard or FR rating. (Call or chat for pricing on FR versions)
Many more cartridge filter types available – see cross reference chart under the Documents tab. If you don’t see what you need, chat or call 1-800-999-1881 with your questions.
Note: Brand of product may vary.
Dust Collector Cartridge FilterSKU: P-DFCART
Our Dust Collector Cartridge Filters are the perfect replacement solution for mobile, blast room, and cabinet dust collectors in the abrasive blasting industry. Choose from standard or Ultra-Web variants to enhance your dust collector’s efficiency and durability.
Key features of our Dust Collector Cartridge Filters include:
- Compatibility with mobile, blast room, and cabinet dust collectors
- Choice of standard or Ultra-Web variants for improved performance
- Ultra-Web cartridges feature a nylon web sprayed on the base cellulose filter media for increased rigidity, durability, and superior cleanability
- Superior dust release of Ultra-Web cartridges reduces pulsing duration and pressure, extending cartridge life and reducing energy costs
- Longer cartridge life reduces downtime and maintenance costs
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Ultra-Web cartridges available with flame-retardant media and stainless steel construction for moist environments
Contact your BlastOne area manager for assistance with setting dust collector reverse pulse and selecting the right cartridge filter size and configuration for your specific needs.
|Part Number||Image||Qty 0 - 11||Qty 12 or more|