Squat Aftercooler AirDryer System
- The Industry Standard AirDryer
- Squat Compact Design
- Uses Aftercooler design to cool the air for maximum moisture removal
- Pneumatic Fan motor
- Easy Maintenance
- Size based on the size of your compressor
- ACS250Squat – Rated to 250 cfm (good for 1x #6 blast nozzle)
- ACS400Squat – Rated to 400 cfm (good for 1x #7 blast nozzles
- ACS750Squat – Rated to 750 cfm (good for 2 blasters)
- ACS950Squat – Rated to 950 cfm (good for 2 blasters or occasionally 3)
- This unit will perform best when used in climates where the ambient temperature is above 50°F. Not recommended for use in climates that freeze. Recommend P-ACSD.
Squat Aftercooler AirDryer SystemSKU: P-ACSQ
If you are serious about production blasting – that is, continual production blasting to earn profits each and every day – you’ll need to invest in a serious moisture removal system. You should not underestimate the benefits of using cool, dry air for blasting. You can actually blast up to 15% faster! You never have to choke your blast machine, and your abrasive metering valve doesn’t need constant adjustments – so you save money in abrasive.
This system uses an Aftercooler fan to cool the compressed air – the cool air then flows into a large coalescing tank where the cool air/moisture spins through stainless steel coalescing elements that drops the moisture out of the system. Pneumatic fan motor includes filter regulator lubricator and muffler. Electric fan motor also available. There is negligible pressure loss through the system thanks to the over-sized Radiator/Heat Exchanger.
Designed for maximum performance to handle high humidity environments or offer a higher level of moisture removal for critical applications. If your blast operation or jobsite is in a region that experiences wide differences in the daily high and low temperatures, an air dryer is a must to handle the moisture generated in these environments.
RUGGED, PORTABLE AND TOUGH
Squat AirDryers are skid mounted and have a heavy grating over the radiator to shield the unit from outside forces. They last forever.
STAINLESS STEEL DEMISTER PAD
Stainless steel coalescing demister pad for non-restrictive effective moisture removal – no restrictive elements. No replacement elements required.