Graco Viscon Paint Heater – 120V Hazardous Location Certified
- Used to heat and maintain the temperature of paint to provide a constant viscosity and flow
- Suits Graco Pumps in Hazardous locations
- Electrical Specs 120 VAC, 2300watts, 19.2 amps
- Manufactured with Stainless Steel
- Rated to 7250 psi
- Can be wall or cart mounted
- Genuine Parts – Manufactured by Graco
Ship to 20149
Graco VisCon High Pressure Fluid Heaters are used to assist fluid control and help maintain uniform viscosity for a steady flow rate, reducing operating pressure and less overspray.
Reduces (or eliminates) the need to thin the coating to spray which means:
– less V.O.C. more environmentally positive
– savings in cost of thinners/solvents
Can be mounted onto a pump cart for mobility or wall mounted for a fixed installation.
VisCon HP temperature range 84-219°F