SupaMega Bulk Blaster Blast Machine with In-built AirPrep™
BULKBLASTER / MEGABLASTER
- Specified capacity 160 cu ft / 4500 liters
- Manufactured by Schmidt to BlastOne unique specifications
- Garnet abrasive capacity – 23800 lbs / 10.8 tonne
- 1600 cfm Airprep™ mounted directly on the front of the MegaBlaster
- Comes with 2 Thompson® Valve metering valves, up to 4 outlets possible
- Skid or Trailer Mounted
- Hybrid Bulk Blaster with built-in Air Dryer
SupaMega Bulk Blaster Blast Machine with In-built AirPrep™SKU: BMS1602TVH1600
Ship to 20149
Trailer mounted SupaMega MegaBlaster with AirPrep™ air dryer directly mounted onto the blast tank. Up to 4 outlets possible.
SupaMega Blasting systems are the ultimate machine for high production blasting. This unit has the capability of running four blasting operators simultaneously. This is critical for large highly production contractors. When using Garnet, this 160 cuft blast machine will hold over 10 ton. This will allow 4 blasters to blast all day for an 8 hour shift.
Eliminating the downtime required to refill a standard blast pot can effectively double the abrasive blasting/sandblasting productivity.
Options for filling SupaMega Blaster are pneumatically or with an overhead crane. This reduces manual handling of blast media. Refill time can be under 30 minutes.
Standard bulk pots for abrasive blasting equipment have provision for up to 4 to 6 outlets. However, they will run efficiently with a single sandblast operator.