Technology insertion to exponentially increase shipyard blast and coat production.
COMPONENTS & FEATURES
The individual technologies include, but are not limited to:
- Intelliblast Blast Pot Controls:
- Smart controls that optimize blasting parameters for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Snakebite Blasting Nozzles
- High-performance nozzles designed for precise and powerful material removal, reducing blasting time and lowering process noise.
- Rapidly Deployable Containments
- Innovative containment systems that can be quickly deployed, ensuring a controlled environment, and minimizing the spread of contaminants.
- Vortex Airflow Movement
- Proprietary airflow design that lowers energy consumption, enhances ventilation, and ensures the efficient removal of particles from the blasting and painting areas.
- Combination Dual Air Plenums
- Dual air plenums that provide a uniform and controlled airflow, optimizing the blasting and painting processes.
- Energy Recovery System (ERS)
- An energy recovery system that captures and recycles heat energy, reducing overall energy consumption and operational costs
- Robot Ready Design
- A structure and system that is designed to be capable of supporting automated process equipment
- Faster production cycles
- Reduced operational costs
- Enhanced environmental sustainability
- Improved worker safety
Velocity™ SystemSKU: VELOCITY
BlastOne’s Velocity™ System is a game-changing advancement tailor-made for the demands of the US Navy. This innovative system is designed to be rapidly inserted into stressed shipyard and supplier production environments, alleviating short-term blast and coat bottlenecks.
The Velocity™ System is a patent pending integration of advanced technologies which are proprietary to BlastOne. Each technology by itself provides sustained advantages, however, the combination is a force multiplier, giving exponential results.