SnakeBite Blast Nozzle Silencer - Low and Standard Pressure Options
- Replacement silencers for the SnakeBite family of blast nozzles
- Up to 45% less operator fatigue
- Up to 16dB noise reduction
- 2 versions available
- Standard Pressure Silencer effective between 90-110 psi
- Low Pressure Silencer (LPS) effective between 70-90 psi
SnakeBite Blast Nozzle Silencer - Low and Standard Pressure OptionsSKU: P-BNSBXQS
A revolutionary extra quiet nozzle silencer delivering improved workplace safety compliance – ideal for blasting in noise sensitive areas.
- Easy to use!
- Reduces the risk of hearing loss
- Increase blasting time in noise-sensitive areas
- Reduces risk of thrust-related operator injury
- Reduced operator fatigue
Simply fit the silencer to the SnakeBite nozzle, screw the nozzle into a contractor thread nozzle holder, set the pressure to 100 psi and start blasting.
Experience the future of abrasive blasting technology.