Schmidt® 3.5 cuft Blast Machine
FOR RENTAL OR PURCHASE
- The #1 choice of ‘on-the-go’ blasting contractors
- Using garnet this pot will last for approximately 1 hour, which is enough before you need to refill
- Specified Capacity of 3.5 cu ft, which holds 500lbs of GMA Garnet
- Pressure Rating: 150psi
- Sold as a Kit which Includes:
- Blast Pot
- Deadman Control System
- Moisture separator and inlet fitting
- Genuine Products – Manufactured by Schmidt® /Axxiom Manufacturing
$4,997.00 - $7,080.00
Ship to 20149
FOR RENTAL OR PURCHASE
The Schmidt® 6.5 Blast Pot is available in many different configurations…
Electric or Pneumatic
In the USA most contractors preferred electric, because it speeds up the response of the deadman system when blasting over 100ft away from the blast pot.
TeraValve™ and Thompson® Valve
These systems are ‘pressure hold’ which will give you a lot faster start and stop when blasting. if you are doing whip blasting, then a Tera valve is a must
*Saves about 15% of abrasive when doing spot blasting*
This is the most ‘old-style’ blast pot, pressure release, which means when you release the deadman, the pressure will all drain out from the pot.
This is commonly used in a blastroom set up where you can automatically refill from an overhead storage hopper
The Schmidt® 3.5 cu ft blast pot / blast hopper is an all-purpose abrasive blasting machine, suitable for many different job applications. It is particularly useful for mobile site work. Schmidt abrasive blasting blast pot’s ergonomic design features optimize safety and ease of use. Some of the features that provide these benefits are:
- Schmidt® abrasive blasting pots are manufactured from high tensile steel. This allows for thin wall construction while still meeting pressure vessel standards. This results in a light weight but durable pot.
- Low center of gravity makes the pot easier to pull onto its wheels.
- Large base frames make the pot very stable.
- Semi pneumatic wheels assist moment.
- Large handles, well placed for ease of use.
- Large hand-hole for ease of access to pot interior.
- Blast Hopper Piping is large diameter high flow design
In addition to good ergonomics, Schmidt® abrasive blasting pots have a spun base rather than a pressed one. This helps to ensure that all the abrasive is emptied out of the pot when blasting. There is no build or bridging of abrasive to prevent complete emptying of the pot. Hemispherical pop-up valve ensures good sealing of the pot even if alignment is not perfect. Polyurethane compound for pop-up valve head and sealing ring extends life and assists seal integrity.