Showing 1–15 of 59 results
Z4 - The lightest-weight welding respirator in the world in its class!
The Z4® from GVS / RPB is designed to do one thing, and do it very well: Provide comfortable protection while welding. A few features:
- Superior comfort.
- Very light-weight - only 28.4 ounces with ADF and cape when equipped with standard head suspension
- Dual air-distribution system, delivers 75% of air supply to breathing zone and 25% across the visor to prevent fogging.
- Adjustable head suspension system ergonomically balanced to reduce fatigue
- Flip-up visor. When up, the visor reveals the clear safety lens, maintaining respiratory protection during inspection, grinding, etc.
- High protection with the following ANSI approvals:
- Hearing (S3.19) when used in conjuction with the Quiet-Slim™ earmuffs. (See below in Options list.)
- Eye and Face (Z87+)
- Welding Eye (Z87w)
- Great optics! Highest quality wide-view ADF lens available. (Additional details available on brochure under documents tab.)
Multiple breathing options, cape configurations, and accessories are available, as shown below:
- Head Suspension Options.
- New! Bump cap version shields your head from unwanted knocks
- Original head-harness is fully adjustable for size
- Air Control Options. Both supplied-air and battery-powered PAPR systems are available as follows:
- Constant Flow Valve: Basic supplied-air valve allows control of air volume in hood, but doesn't provide air cooling.
- C40: Premium supplied-air valve allows full control over both air volume and temperature. Cools up to 52 degrees!
- HX5: Basic PAPR option with single speed fan control, audible, and visual alarms.
- PX5: Premium PAPR option with multiple fan speeds, audible, visual, and vibratory alarms. (Great for noisy environments!)
- Note: PAPR units do not require tethering to an air-line (making them very portable), but do not provide air cooling (can't use with C40).
- Note: Z4® Headtops without any breathing apparatus are also available. Shown in product grid below. Includes air connection fitting.
- Cape / Seal Configurations.
- Zytec FR Shoulder Cape
- Zytek FR Face Seal
- Optional Accessories
- Vision-Link™ Rechargeable Light, mounts to respirator helping to illuminate dim work areas
- Comms-Link™ In-Helmet Communication, utilizes existing 2-way radio systems.
- Comfort Side Padding System adds even more comfort with adjustable foam padding.
- Bump Cap option can be purchased separately, or in a package as shown in the product grid below.
- Quiet-Slim™ helmet-mounted ear muffs provides rated hearing protection for noisy environments.
- Ultra Magnifying Lens with choice of magnification
- Superior comfort.