Showing all 5 results
Securely fasten sheeting to scaffolding, add access doors, repair rips, and more with our selection of accessories for containment sheeting. Available accessories include:
- Bungee / toggle cords for scaffold sheeting
- Heat shrink poly tapes
- Zipper doors
- Heat Guns for heat shrink sheeting
- Cable ties
- Spray Adhesive
- Containment strapping
If you don't see what you need, call or chat with your questions.
Premium polyethylene shrink film is used in the following applications:
- Containment to prevent dust/debris escape on coating or construction projects
- Protection for boats or other vehicles during extended storage
- Protection for shipping equipment or other large items
Shrinks to conform to scaffolding or other geometries. Keeps out the elements and keeps dust and debris inside.
Mostly sold as Flame Retardant (conforms to NFPA 701) but readily available as non-FR as well.
Top choice for jobs requiring 100% containment, such as lead remediation, etc.
- Coated 420 denier nylon material (6 oz/yd)
- Normally sold with FR treatment. Non-FR available by special order at a 10% savings - call for lead times.
- Standard construction includes sewn grommets positioned at 2 foot intervals along the web-reinforced seams, hems, and overlap flaps.
- The second dimension on the tarp size is always the length of the interior seams.
Premium reinforced polyethelyne sheeting is used for projects requiring full containment and offers the following:
- Reinforcing bands have conveniently spaced eyelet holes, used to tie the sheeting to the scaffolding
- Accessories and attachment options are available
- Resistant to tears, water, and mildew
- Available in 6 or 12 mil thicknesses
- Available in FR or non-FR ratings
- Stocked in common sizes. Special sizes available by special order.
See Discounts tab for volume pricing. Contact us for lead times and special size quotations.
- Favorite for sheeting applications
- Reinforced with scrim filaments
- Fire resistant and non-fire resistant versions available
- Other sizes/thicknesses available upon request
- Priced per roll. Skid & Full Truck Load Quantities are:
- 12 x 100 size, 40/skid, 800/truckload
- 16 x 100 & 20 x 100 size, 30/skid, 600/truckload
- 32 x 100 & 40 x 100 size, 12/skid, 240/truckload
Containment Sheeting & Scaffold Sheeting
Heavy duty reinforced polyethylene containment sheeting with embedded scrim reinforcing and horizontal bands for securing sheeting to scaffold and permanent structures using power-tie elasticated toggle strap. Make job sites less susceptible to inclement weather and contains fugitive abrasive, dust, debris from escaping the work area.
Flame retardant or non-flame retardant
For any job site that hot work is being performed, or in an area where bush fire or arson is possible, flame retardant containment sheeting is the best alternative
Custom printing & branding
Containment sheeting is available with your brand, colors and company name – this can be done by digital printing or a branding insert interleaved in the manufacturing process (most economical option). There are minimum economical run quantities for private branding of containment sheeting – please inquire